[Different Size] Metallogy Rectangular Hot Plate Pan Kuali Leper Grill Plate For Burger/ Roti John/ Roti Canai Kuali
|Product SKU||Burger Plate|
|Variation / Size (Inch)||No Stock|
- Burger Plate With 2 Handle Support
- Thick Hot Plate Pan (3MM / 4MM)
- Standard hot plate with good thickness (3MM / 4MM)
- Strong And Durable Hot Plate
Product Information – Grilled Rectangular Hot Plate Pan - Thick (4MM/3MM)
Unique Selling Point
- Hot plate for burger, fish, otak-otak, roti canai
- Made of heavy duty, tough and durable metal
- Hand wasahable with warm soapy water
- Easy to clean, safe, no oil stain, and secure
- Non-toxic, odourless, does not affect the quality of food
- Good thermal conductivity
- Thickness up to 3MM and 4MM comparing with other market
- 2 sided handle
Recommendation on purchasing:
- Home cook use: L16'' X W12'' (4MM/3MM)
- New business hawker use: L24'' X W16'' (4MM) Or Bigger Size.
Direction on how to use it?
- 1st Step: Clean the surface of the hot plate pan with soapy water to remove the layer of cooking oil on it.
- 2nd Step: Wipe it with a dry cloth to ensure it always with dry surface.
- 3rd Step: Add a bit of cooking oil and start to cook.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
- Why there's a layer of cooking oil on the surface? (Ans: The layer of cooking oil on the surface of the hot plate pan is to protect it from rusty.)
- Will hot plate pan rust? (Ans: Yes)
- How to prevent it from rusty? (Ans: Use it frequently ( at least1 time per week) or apply a layer of cooking oil on the dry surface if use it rarely
(use only 1 time in 2 weeks)
- Made in Malaysia
- Made of Mild Steel (Hot Plate), Steel (Handle)
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
What's in the box