Last Updated: January 1, 2021
What personal information about the customers does Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd collect?
We collect your personal information to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide to Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's products and services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's products and services.
- Information From Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly.
For what purposes does Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and services and promotional offers.
- Provide troubleshoot and improve Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's' services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's products and services' usability and effectiveness.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some instances, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For example, we collect from customers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you concerning Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's services and product offerings via different channels (e.g.by phone, e-mail and chat ).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse to protect our customers' security, Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd and others.
What About Cookies And Other Identifiers?
Does Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd Share Your Personal Information?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit list as providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements or protect the rights, property or safety of Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow Malaysia Law when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards connected with collecting, storing and disclosing personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- You need to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information including your name, address and purchase history in the "Your Account" section.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's services also include settings that provide you with options regarding how your data is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Metallogy Industries Sdn Bhd's services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust with our customer service.