- For high gas pressure intake appliances
- Built-in Stainless Steel Filter
- Reduce Blockage
- Cleaner Combustion
- Safety Lock
- Extra Seal Cap to Avoid Leaking
- Inlet pressure 10 Bar
- Outlet pressure 2 Bar
- Capacity 0-6kg/hr
Unique Selling Points
1) For high gas pressure intake appliances
2) Built-in Stainless Steel Filter
3) Reduce Blockage
4) Cleaner Combustion
5) Safety Lock
6) Inlet pressure 10 Bar
7) Outlet pressure 2 Bar
8) Capacity 0-6kg/hr
9) Usage: For Commercial Use Only (High Pressure)
10) Usage: For Normal Liquefied Petroleum Gas Only
11) 100% fit to Malaysian gas cylinders.
12) CERTIFICATION NO: PU 001660.
13) PRODUCTS: MADE IN MALAYSIA.
14) Approved by : ( SIRIM ) MS 1165: 2008
15) Product: High Pressure / Made in Malaysia
16) Sirim approved
17) Original Product
18) Qc tested
1) Ensure that the switch is pointing downwards, place the regulator on the cylinder valve.
2) Turn the switch clockwise so that it points to the left (the "off" position). Turning the gas "on" and "off"
3) Operates the switch clockwise so that it points upwards. The cylinder valve is now open and gas in "on"
4) To Turn the gas "off" turn the switch anti clockwise until it points to the left. Disconnecting the regulator
5) From the gas "off" position, operate the switch anticlockwise until it points downwards
6) The regulator can now be removed from the valve
7) Affix the plastic cap to the cylinder valve
1) Never disconnect the regulator from the cylinder valve if a burner remains alight
2) Never use a match or a naked flame to search for leaks . Use soapy water or liquid detergent instead
3) Don't not use it on a low pressure appliances
x1 Apro Premium High Quality HPG High Pressure Gas Regulator